Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thanks to the Mamas ...

So, it's only natural that, in the spirit of true social networking, Swap Mamas adds a blog to it's repetoire, yes? (You knew it was only a matter of time, right?)

After just three months, we're closing in on 900 members, and the swap activity is nothing short of phenomenal. Mamas are giving. Mamas are getting. I, myself, recently received a HUGE package of clothes from Swap Mama Angie

Let me preface this by saying, in general, I tend not to buy girlie clothes. It's not that I don't love them ... it's just that pants are easier. And to be honest, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to wardrobe choices. Which means MP kind of lives in sweats.

The clothes that arrived from Angie, on the other hand, were ALL girlie. Beautiful and girlie and not a pair of sweats to be found. Actual DRESSES. MP was thrilled beyond belief.

Her expression says it all.


Thank goodness for friends like Angie for infusing a little fashion sense into our lives.

Okay, Swap Mamas, now it's your turn. Become a fan of the Swap Mamas Facebook Page and share YOUR thank-yous in the Wall of Thanks Photo Album!

Can't wait to see your loot ...

(If you're NOT already a member of Swap Mamas, click here and join! It's super easy, crazy fun, and best of all FREE. Seriously. Wadda ya waiting for?)



1 comment:

  1. Aloha Darcy!

    Just thought I'd leave the inaugural comment (because we all know what a huge comment whore I am!) out here and welcome Swap Mamas to Bloggywood!

    Auds at Barking Mad

    ReplyDelete