Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Share Your Little Luxuries

I was packing up some tennies to mail to one of the Mamas the other day and my gaze happened upon a stack of US Weekly magazines. There they sat, still fairly new, but I'd read them and was done with them.

It got me thinking. What a shame it was to see them go to waste! I wondered if the Mama I was sending the shoes to might enjoy a few magazines for herself. I could easily slip them into the package, but since I wasn't sure of her tastes, I didn't.

So, in order that we may get to know each other even better, a few changes have been made to the questions on your profile page. Now, along with spaces to list the things you have to gift or swap as well as things you're looking for, there's also a space to list the little "extras" you might love to receive. The little things that you tell yourself are "wants" and not "needs." The little luxuries that go by the wayside. The things that would be fun to have, but you can certainly live without.

Because who knows? Your swapmate may just have a few of those "extras" sitting around going unused!


What's New in Groups

Mama's New Size (Petite)Mama's New Size (Petite)
Have some old clothes you want to swap out? Maybe you are in need? This is the place to post extra-small and small women's clothing!


Montgomery MamasMontgomery, Alabama Mamas
For us Mamas who live in Montgomery, Alabama or the surrounding area. Maybe we can do a few local swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment